Welcome to Camp Ndlovu, a Haven Designed for Elephant Enthusiasts
Nestled within the Welgevonden Game Reserve, in the Waterberg District of the Limpopo Province in South Africa, this boutique camp offers an unforgettable experience.
Spanning over 36,000 hectares, this private game reserve is situated within the UNESCO Waterberg Biosphere Reserve, renowned for its commitment to sustainable conservation and biodiversity. Camp Ndlovu provides awe-inspiring views of pristine African wilderness, allowing guests to create memories that will endure a lifetime. With a limited number of guests permitted at any given time, Camp Ndlovu ensures an exclusive and intimate bushveld safari experience.
While the famous Big Five roam these lands, it is the presence of rare and unique species like cheetahs, brown hyenas, caracals, aardwolves, and aardvarks that add an extra layer of excitement to game drives.
Camp Ndlovu is a year-round destination thanks to its high altitude, temperate climate, and malaria-free status. No matter when you choose to visit, you’ll be greeted by pleasant weather and the opportunity to immerse yourself in the wonders of the African bush.
Come and discover the magic of Camp Ndlovu, where you can indulge your passion for elephants and revel in the beauty of South Africa’s natural landscapes.
Camp Ndlovu Suite Features
- Private plunge pool
- Indoor bath and outdoor bath
- Indoor shower and outdoor showers
- Nespresso coffee machine (compostable capsules)
- Lounge areas with gas fireplaces
- Air-conditioner and fan
- King size extra length beds
- Extensive wooden decks with pool loungers and dining area
Camp Ndlovu Facilities
- Main area has a large pool
- Bar, Lounge and dining area with fireplaces
- Outdoor stream facing deck with dining area
- Inside dining and lounge area with fireplaces
- Fire Pit / Bush Television
- Spa & Treatment Room
- Curio Shop
- Reception and Activities Desk
- Helicopter Landing Pad on site
Welgevonden, one of the premier big five wilderness reserves in the country, is conveniently located near Gauteng. It’s a short 2.5-hour drive from OR Tambo International Airport, or you can opt for an effortless 45-minute flight from Johannesburg to one of the nearby airstrips. This accessibility makes Welgevonden an ideal destination for those seeking a memorable wildlife experience in a malaria-free environment.